Quality and Environment Policy
Gestió i Serveis Trade Center, SA (GIS) was born as a company dedicated to the integral management of buildings, complexes and real estate projects. Subsequently, GIS diversified its activity into a new business, which in some way is related to GIS’s original business, which is the comprehensive management of premium services at airports. The quality in the management of its activities is the backbone of its growth and development strategy. GIS bases its potential development on its own and external human resources that have assumed a main commitment in the consolidation of service quality and attention to the environment as differentiating elements of its activity. The sectors in which it operates and the clients it targets, require GIS the need to adapt its objectives to the needs of a demanding, technologically advanced and environmentally sensitive client. To do this, GIS has permanently updated working procedures that guarantee quality and care for the environment through controls and indicators, promoting the qualification and training of all its direct and indirect collaborators.
The concepts indicated above are summarized in the following basic principles:
- Quality is a differentiating element of our organization and is a substantial part of the company culture.
- Pollution prevention and care for the environment, including the sustainable use of resources, the mitigation of climate change and the protection of biodiversity and ecosystems, are fundamental aspects and are present at all times in the management of the business.
- Improving the training of the human team and the available resources is a priority.
- GIS organization and its external collaborators are engaged in a process of continuous quality improvement and customer perception of it, in continuous improvement of environmental management and organization’s performance.
- Compliance with the requirements demanded by customers, environmental legislation and regulations and other applicable requirements, is an essential condition that informs each of the company’s activities.
GIS’ management understands that quality is a responsibility of the company as a whole and its external collaborators and is committed to providing the necessary means to achieve the objectives set out in the Quality and Environmental System, considering them as priority objectives and keeping this document updated, communicates it internally to the organization and makes it available to interested parties.