Quality and Environment Policy
Gestió i Serveis Trade Center (GIS), a subsidiary of TAV Operation Services, TAV Airports Holding and Group ADP, offers hospitality services at airports worldwide, in order to create unique experiences to meet the needs of today’s traveler. Our goal is to lead the future of hospitality in the airport environment. To achieve this, the company offers a wide range of premium services for passengers, which allows us to cover the needs that may arise during the period before or after taking the flight. Among our main services, the following stand out: VIP Lounges, hotels in the airport terminals, meet&greet services and digital loyalty programs.
Excellence in service quality is the main point of the GIS strategy, to achieve sustainable growth sustained over time.
GIS bases its development potential on its own and external human resources that have assumed a primary commitment to consolidating the quality of service and attention to the environment as differentiating elements of its activity.
The sectors in which it operates and the clients to which it is directed, require GIS to adapt to the needs of a demanding, technologically advanced and environmentally sensitive client.
For this, GIS has permanently updated work procedures that guarantee quality and care for the environment through controls and indicators, promoting the continuous improvement of all its collaborators, direct and indirect.
The concepts outlined above are summarized in the following basic principles:
- The quality of service and attention to detail are the differentiating elements of our organization and form a substantial part of the company’s culture.
- We are aware that our clients always deserve the best and that they are our most precious asset for the future. That is why we work to understand their needs and expectations and provide tailor-made solutions.
- We objectively evaluate the complaints received from our clients and try to solve and correct the errors detected, promoting continuous improvement within our service.
- We ensure a high level of customer satisfaction and process efficiency by analyzing risks and opportunities.
- We adapt the improvement plans after analyzing the work processes.
- The prevention of pollution and care for the environment, including the sustainable use of resources and the protection of ecosystems, are fundamental aspects and present at all times in the management of the company. For this reason, the performance of the Environmental Management System is continuously monitored, measured and improved, promoting the reduction, recycling and reuse of generated waste.
- We carry out all our operations in accordance with the laws, regulations and pertinent legislation on the environment and local and international airport regulations.
- Our human team is a fundamental part of carrying out our activity, and for this reason we believe that ensuring their well-being and correct training must be a priority to guarantee a quality service.
The GIS Management understands that quality is the responsibility of the company as a whole and its external collaborators, and undertakes to provide the necessary means to achieve the objectives set out in the Quality and Environment System, considering them as priority objectives. In addition, it keeps this document updated, communicates it internally to the organization and makes it available to interested parties.
All employees work cooperatively to achieve the objectives of this policy. All units are required to take and implement the required actions within their areas of responsibility.
GIS Country Manager